Monday, October 8, 2007

eilahtan's words

Spending time. Indifferent. Lost focus. Loosing time not knowing time where has it all gone? Missing you. Missing touch. Taste. Times. Times together times apart. Times apart feel longer still. Times together don’t last as long as needed. Needs. Closeness needed. Need to feel your hand in mine. Hands. Hands smaller than mine. Softer than mine. Smoother than mine. Less bony. Less worried. Less time. More time spent on phones. More time spent writing. Tapping away. Tapping away on phones. Phones ringing. Phones vibrating. Making me happier. Making me think. Talk. Sad. Happy when alone. Happy when alone in a crowded room. Happier to be alone with you. In a crowded room. Crowded out. Crowded thoughts. Loss of concentration. What was said? I’m half deaf. Sorry. Music too loud. Still see your lips. Can’t lip read. Don’t need to. See you. Feel you. Touch you. Here. All I need is here. Feel safer now. Waiting for your voice. Waiting to see you. Four days. Four days till trains. Trains to take you. Borrow time. Beg. Lose yourself. Postpone. Wait anxiously. See your face. Light up. Colours vivid. Can smell again. It's you. It's now. It’s you I’ve been waiting for.

1 comment:

Flitterbee said...

I miss The Toby. I like this.