Friday, November 2, 2007

Oh as for Soulwax

I don't think I was drunk enough, or on E.

I think that marred my evening, that and I went and did my knee in again, which killed, someone trod on my foot and another person barged me right on the knee joint, queue a "click clonk" noise from my knee joint and shooting pains going to my calf and thigh. Weak.

If it weren't for the fact that Soulwax themselves were....dull, and didn't even play E-talking...sigh and then 2 many Djs didn't come on till half 3 in the morning by which time I was crippled, skint (3.80 for aq Bud, the wateryist of all watery american beer) and just plain tired. Plus people kept on smoking into my face.

In better news it's only a week and a few days till Biffy, and I'm currently on a wave of loving them so that gig will be filled with much joy.

No comments: