Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Musical Advent Calendar Day 3

Ignore the fact that there haven't been a day one and two, for that reason I'll post three songs.

As I'm not eating chocolate, I'll provide a Christmas countdown with some songs which I adore, they'll gradually become christmassy I'm sure.

Song one.

The Beach Boys - God Only Knows



Simply lovely, and makes me feel nice even when I'm far away, I only got into it because of Love Actually (you wouldn't hear Pitchforkmedia say that) but I've since discovered that the rest of Pet Sounds is ace times.

Song Two

John Lennon - Jealous Guy



Because I am I guess. I'm stupidly jealous. And sometimes I have to listen to this to make myself be a normal rational person again.

Song Three

Regina Specktor - Samson



Because the first time it made me cry.


No comments: