Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rah

I heard a cover of The Boy With the Thorn in His Side on t'Hollyoaks last night and had an incling it was Scott Matthews, and it twas. I hate Smiths covers, Ronson's re-imagining of Stop Me If You Think That You've Heard This One Before made me ill.

But this is rather ok.

Plus he's from Wolverhampton which means at some point I've probably stepped on his foot whilst drunk at the civic.

Some sort of scary/hilarious fan video of Jean Paul and Craig....creepy.



And the lengends that be, I was convinced for a good year I was the boy with the thorn in his side, now I kinda think I'm either this charming man, in a less than cocky way or there is a light that never goes out, but realisitcally I'm Reel Around the Fountain, yes, that's probably more accurate, I'm Reel Around The Fountain?




No comments: