Saturday, November 3, 2007

Underneath the covers.

I'd rather be in bed.

But I have work to do, but before I do I'll get my internetting out of the way...I mean you have to don't you? You do your internet rounds to make sure that no one desperatly wants to talk to you before you plow in and cut yourself off from the world? Right? It's not just me?

I think it probably isn't just me, but more than likely it's me and a very low percentage of people.

Well today I shall be listening to Anthony and the Johnsons whilst working, as someone just bad mouthed 'them' as being a 'bit of a fad'. Firstly it's a him and hired chello, violin, brass and drum monkeys and secondly he's lovely.

Fistful of love shall have some part to play at my wedding, even if I have to sing it in my head. My head is a very effective Mp3 player, I've got at least 50gb up there.

Love and misses.

x

No comments: